Designed for high output in cooler temperatures, the Phase AR Crew is women’s midweight base layer top made from next generation Phasic™ AR. An Arc’teryx fabric engineered to provide insulation, dry quickly, and offer performance stretch, Phasic™ AR uses different polyester yarn structures on its interior and face to most effectively wick and disperse moisture. Lighter weight Phasic™ SL underarm panels improve thermal regulation and reduce bulk. Updated style lines and improved fit.
ACTIVITY: All Round
Quick dry base layer with excellent moisture management. For high output activities.
Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
Design & Fit
- Womens' specific design for optimal fit and performance
- Next-to-skin fit aids thermal efficiency and moisture transfer
Logos & Label Configuration
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Hybrid technology—combining materials to enhance functionality and performance
- Flatlock construction improves next-to-skin comfort
- Merrow stitch seam construction reduces seam size
- Silkweight Phasic™ SL underarm panels reduce bulk while improving thermal regulation
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Phasic™ Technology by Teijin
- Phasic™ AR—100% polyester
- Phasic™ SL—100% polyester
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.