A hike can be an easy ramble or a destination-driven charge up to a backcountry lake or the start of a climb or ski tour. Whatever your mission, you need protection that adapts to shifting microclimates and weather. The Gamma SL Hoody delivers. Its light, durable Fortius™ 1.0 double weave resists wind and water, breathes, and offers four-way stretch. A StormHood™ adds protection without impacting peripheral vision, while the articulated trim fit and efficient design keep it streamlined on the move.
- Wind resistant
- Water resistant
Weather resistant mid or outer layers with stretch. Highly breathable and abrasion resistant.
Superlight materials and design, emphasizing lightweight and packability over durability.
Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
Air permeable four-way stretch woven textiles with superior abrasion resistance.
Weight: 310 g / 10.9 oz
Activity: All Round
- Trim, slim fit, optimizes exceptional breathability during high output
- Adjustable low profile StormHood™
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted underarms provide a stationary hem that does not lift with overhead motion
- Low profile elasticized cuffs
- Two hand pockets with zippers