With gear capacity for most 4-7 day trips, the Bora AR 61 backpack leverages hybrid materials and advanced hipbelt technology. The RotoGlide™ hipbelt rotates side-to-side and glides up and down for a more natural stride that reduces chafing and improves balance. GridLock™ shoulder straps adjust both in width and height for a precision fit. The pack body made in 420d and 630d durable nylon fabrics are capped with weatherproof AC² fabric in areas exposed to rain or snow.
Multi-day trekking products that are durable and functional in mountain environments.
ALL ROUND: High performance weather protection and materials, emphasizing versatility for multiple activities.
HIKING AND TREKKING: For technical hiking, trekking, durable and protective designs for remote and varied conditions.
MULTI-DAY PACKS: Optimized for load stability, energy efficient carry and function with an emphasis on durability.
- Weatherproof construction
- Hydration bladder compatible
Pack Suspension Configuration
- GridLock™ shoulder strap adjustment system
Pack Lid Configuration
- Removable/ extendable top lid with zippered compartment
Pack Pocket Configuration
- Kangaroo pocket
- Thermo-moulded Tegris® frame sheet and aluminium stays
- Mesh hipbelt pockets
- Side pockets can carry 1L bottles or trekking poles
Pack Design & Construction
- Ventilated back panel
- Hybrid materials mapping uses weatherproof AC² fabric in areas of high exposure to rain or snow
- RotoGlide™ hipbelt reduces chafing by adjusting to changes in back length
Pack Loading & Closure Configuration
- Lid closure with two buckles
- Top loading with side access zips
Pack Attachment Configuration
- N400r-AC_ nylon 6 ripstop is durable and lightweight
- N630p-HT nylon 6,6 plain weave
- N420p-HT nylon 6,6 plain weave