Light, gentle fit, protective and wearable anywhere, the Beta LT Pants are versatile and designed to be reliable for any adventure, regardless of the season. Featuring tricot technology, the N70p Gore-Tex material is lightweight and durable, waterproof, windproof and breathable for trekking, approaching and mountaineering to protect your body. Side zips that fully open to the hem make it easy to put on and take off from the top of your boots, and your waist is comfortable and not bulky under the pack. The trim fit is a three-dimensional structure that realizes ease of movement without being bulky, and also has side pockets for small items.
- Three-dimensional knee
- Gazette Crotch
- Full-length separate side zipper
- Adjustable cuff with snap closure
- Retractable lace hook secures hem
- Thin and fits under hip belts and harnesses, with adjustable waist
- Laminated instep patch to prevent tearing and wear
- Easy-to-open and close side pockets with zipper and flap closure
- The material used meets the requirements of bluesign®
N70p GORE-TEX fabric with 3L Tricot technology
YOUR BODY MEASUREMENTS IN CENTIMETRES:
Note: If your measurements are between sizes, select a larger size for a looser fit or a smaller size for a tighter fit.