Steeped in the alpine, this versatile hoody has warmed climbers, hikers, backcountry skiers and downtown commuters. Worn as a midlayer or standalone, it performs across a range of conditions and output levels. Coreloft™ Compact insulation retains warmth even if wet and has loft retention that withstands years of packing and unpacking. The water resistant Tyono™ 20 face fabric is soft, breathable and durable, stretch side panels improve ventilation and freedom, and the insulated StormHood™ adds warmth.
Redesign includes an update to the cuff construction for easier on/off and layering, an updated material package for enhanced durability, updated fit, and a dope dyed liner.
- Versatile synthetic insulated mid layers with a high degree of weather resistance.
- Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
- Adding pigment at the polymer level which saves water, reduces C02 emissions and increases fabric colourfastness.
- High performance, minimalist design that is durable for its weight.
- Man-made insulation with quick dry times, durability and retains warmth when damp.
- Weight - 320 g
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 67 cm / 26 in
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at email@example.com or 0466 906 167
If you need to return a product please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org 0466 906 167
Postage is free and posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $7.95
Express Australia Post Delivery $19.95
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.