Supportive, comfortable, and noticeably lightweight, the durable ACRUX TR GTX® is a technical trekking boot for multi-day routes in challenging terrain. The SuperFabric® upper employs a unique micro-plated technology that is highly flexible, surprisingly light, and delivers outstanding abrasion resistance. The Vibram® Megagrip outsole and aggressive lug geometry combine for confident traction in wet or dry conditions, and a GORE-TEX insert delivers proven waterproof, breathable protection.
Superlight materials and design, emphasizing light weight and packability over durability.
ALPINISM AND CLIMBING
Climbing equipment designed for efficient movement and protection in alpine environments.
Impervious to penetration by water molecules, these materials provide shelter and protection.
ACTIVITY: Hiking / Trekking
Footwear Outsole Construction
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
Footwear Liner Construction
- 4mm thickness OrthoLite™ 3D moulded insert
- Molded rubber toe cap provides protection
- Injected EVA Midsole delivers longwearing cushion and comfort
- GORE-TEX provides waterproof and breathable performance
- SuperFabric® micro-plate technology delivers outstanding abrasion resistance for remarkably little weight
- TPU chassis at the midfoot and forefoot provides stability and torsional rigidity
- Integrated sticky rubber toe cap
HOW TO FIND YOUR MEASUREMENTS:
Note: Calculate your own foot measurements, then select your product size.
Foot Length: Use a ruler or tape measurer to measure your foot from the heel to the tip of your longest toe. Find the closest measurement that is equal to or greater than the length of your foot.