The BONATTI WATERPROOF pants offer complete breathable weather protection that packs down small and moves with the body. Essential gear for mountain running, it can handle the tough and the gnarly.
Level of Practice: Intermediate to Advanced
2.5L lightweight stretch poplin with minimal detailing keeps weight down.
Complete weather protection with less weight.
Minimal features ensure the BONATTI WATERPROOF pants pack down small enough to bring anywhere.
- Pattern engineering to enable unrestricted freedom of movement for each sport.
- AdvancedSkin Dry Technology protects you from rain, snow and wind from the outside, while providing breathability through the membrane, allowing moisture vapor to escape and keep you comfortable.
- Stow your smaller items in this discrete pocket.
- On tops and bottoms, Active fit is close fitting and lets you move. Not too tight, not too loose.
- Keep your pants up with a stretch draw cord.
- Zipped opening to make it easier to take your pant or tight on/off. Especially over shoes.
- This item has been designed with reflective inserts.
Inseam: 81 cm - 32″
Bottom length: Regular
Reference size: M
Weight: 110 g
Back insert: 86% Polyamide, 14% Elastane
Bottom: 100% Polyamide
- Cool Iron
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Machine Wash Cold (30°C)
- Tumble Dry Low
- Double Rinse
- Do Not Use Powder Detergent Or Fabric Softener