Made with a lightweight blend of 88% polyester/12% spandex that has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and provides 50+ UPF sun protection, these versatile hiking pants feature 4-way stretch, a fast dry time and a hidden drawstring at the waist for a comfortable fit.
Bushwhacking up your favorite creek? The Happy Hike Pants are made from 88% polyester/12% spandex fabric that sloughs off willow switches and wrinkles, dries in minutes and has an easy drape. The low-rise waistband is belt compatible; hidden drawcord adds an extra level of adjustability. Curved back yoke lends a flattering fit. Two front drop-in pockets and two rear pockets (one drop-in and one Vislon® zipper secured) hold everything you need for navigating, and a security pocket on the thigh makes it easy to store topo maps. Straight leg. Inseam is 32".
- Lightweight, abrasion-resistant blend of polyester and spandex for mobility and easy care with 50+ UPF sun protection; DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture
- Clean, low-profile waistband has a hidden drawcord, a button closure and zippered fly
- Straight leg with Vislon® zippered stash pocket on right thigh
- Front drop-in pockets
- Curved back yoke for a flattering fit; one drop-in back pocket and one secure pocket with Vislon® zipper
- Adjustable elastic at cuffs so pant legs can be worn long or short
- Available in 30" and 32" inseams
- 4.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex with 4-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Made in Vietnam.