Suunto A-30 Compass is a compact, accurate compass made for hiking and orienteering. Functions well in poor visibility.
- High grade steel needle with jewel bearing
- Balanced for southern hemisphere
- Fixed declination correction scale
- Liquid filled capsule for stable operation
- Luminescent markings for working in low light
- Metric scales
- Baseplate with magnifying lens
- Control marking holes
- Detachable snap-lock lanyard. Easy to detach for working with the map
- Suunto limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Finland
Measurements 114 x 56 x 10 mm
Weight 32 g
Measurements 4.49 x 2.2 x 0.39 "
Weight 1.13 oz
Metric scales cm, 1:25 000 m, 1:50 000 m
Balanced for southern hemisphere
Declination correction fixed scale
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0466 906 167
If you need to return a product please contact us. email@example.com 0466 906 167
Postage is free and posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $7.95
Express Australia Post Delivery $19.95
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.