For long trail runs and rides that demand a stripped-down focus, the new Storm Racer Jacket offers dependable weather protection in a simple shell dedicated to movement. Built of ultralightweight 3-layer 100% nylon ripstop with an airy tricot backer and plenty of stretch, it meets our rigorous H2No® Performance Standard for waterproof breathability.
- Featherweight H2No® Performance Standard 100% nylon ripstop keeps you dry, while a tricot backer wears soft and comfortable next to your skin
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Hood adjusts in one pull for ease of use and good peripheral vision, and has minimal roll-away stow feature
- Durable half-elastic cuffs lay flat against top of wrist for low bulk and superior comfort; elastic at back hem allows jacket to lie flat against body while sealing out weather
- Reflective logo on left chest and center back at neck
- Perfect for use over baselayers and light midlayers
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 1.74-oz 12-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a 7-denier tricot backer, waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
170 g (6 oz)
The Carabiner in the image is for display only, it is not included with this jacket.
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0466 906 167
If you need to return a product please contact us. email@example.com 0466 906 167
Postage is free and posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $7.95
Express Australia Post Delivery $19.95
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.