Sturt has a higher cut and a stable strike pattern to help distribute heavy loads – perfect for long, pack-carrying trips. Made from full grain leather and featuring our protective toe rand and heel cup, Sturt is ready for the rough stuff. A polyurethane shank and midsole is teamed with a Vibram outer sole, providing stability, comfort and grip. The Synapse waterproof/breathable liner keeps the water out when the track looks like a creek.
- Made from hard-wearing, full-grain leather
- Industry-leading Vibram sole gives stability and durability
- Synapse waterproof/breathable boot liner helps to keep your feet dry
- Full-length polyurethane shank
- Comfortable dual-density midsole
- Rubber toe rand protects your boots, and your feet
- Double rivet hooks
- Heel tab helps pull them on
||EU 39 – 49
||1.2 (SIZE 42)
How to determine your shoe size:
- Put on hiking socks
- Place the back of your heel against a wall
- Measure the length of your foot
- Check measurement against the size chart. Done!
Note: if you choose to upsize, the boot may be too big and you may need to wear an extra pair of socks.
|Foot size (mm, wearing socks)