For day-long hikes in variable conditions, the Shasta™ 30 has you covered. 30 liters of compressible cargo space help you stay well equipped and organized. An integrated 3-liter Crux™ reservoir with Quicklink™ keeps you hydrated all day long. The Air Support™ back panel and dual wing belt distribute weight and ventilate for all day comfortable carry. Essentials organization, inside and out, make it easy to access needed items easily and without unpacking. An external overflow pocket is the perfect place to stash an outer layer. Women's specific fit.
- Air Support™ Back Panel: Designed with body mapping technology to ventilate areas of the body that generate the most heat, while keeping load close to your body for increased stability.
- Dual Wing Belt with Cargo: Inner belt transfers weight to hips, while outer belt compresses cargo and offers additional storage.
- Adjustable Sternum Strap: Offers a range of adjustments for a custom fit and increased stability.
- Essentials Org Pockets: Keeps your small essentials organized and secure.
- Integrated Rain Cover: High visibility cover shields your pack and gear from the elements.
- Stretch Overflow Pocket: Quickly stash or shed an extra layer.
- Women's Specific Fit: Torso length and harness shape designed to comfortably fit a woman's frame.
- Cargo Compression: Keep gear close to your body for better balance and increased stability.
- Secure Zippered Pocket: Keep essentials safe and easy to access.
- Side Stretch Pocket: Expands for extra water bottle or essentials.
- Trekking Pole Attachment: Easily attach and remove poles when needed.
- Tube Trap Management: Keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it.
Volume: 30L bag size / 3L bladder