A water-resistant, reversible down vest that provides the perfect combination of warmth, functionality and durability.
Whether you’re splitting wood in the yard or setting a crab trap in the bay, your core will keep warm in the Reversible Bivy Down Vest when the weather is not. Limber yet durable, it’s insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down reclaimed from used down products and features a zip-through stand-up collar for warmth around the neck. The vest’s face-side fabric is made of 100% nylon (51% recycled) plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a cotton-like look and feel; a reinforced yoke offers an extra barrier for weather protection. The reverse-side fabric is a windproof, 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a more technical look and feel. Face side has two insulated side-entry pockets with snap-button closures; reverse side has two insulated side-entry pockets with zipper closures for additional security. All pockets are lined with microfleece for warmth and comfort. Hip length with drop-tail hem.
- Face side is made of 100% nylon plain weave (51% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and reverses out to 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down reclaimed from down products
- Full-zip vest with zip-through stand-up collar
- Face side features nylon plain-weave shell with cotton-like look and feel with a reinforced yoke that offers an extra barrier for weather protection. Also features two insulated, side-entry handwarmer pockets with snap-button closure for security and lined with microfleece
- Reverse side features a lightweight, windproof recycled polyester ripstop shell with a cleaner, technical look and feel. Also features two insulated, side-entry handwarmer pockets with zipper closure and lined with microfleece
- Drop-tail hem
- Hip length
- Shell: 4.8-oz 100% nylon plain weave (51% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Yoke and collar: 4-oz 100% nylon with a polyurethane coating and a DWR finish. Lining: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Shell, yoke and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
Made in Vietnam.
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at email@example.com or 1300 584 023
If you need to return a product please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org 1300 584 023
Postage is free and Express Posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $9.95
Express Australia Post Delivery $24.95
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.