Inspired by long-distance trail running footwear, the Aerios FL GTX delivers the confidence, comfort and support for fast and light hikes on shifting terrain. The design synthesizes with the foot to minimize friction, and waterproof protection comes from a GORE-TEX membrane featuring improved comfort and breathability. Agility, stability, and confidence on technical trails comes from the Vibram® Megagrip outsole, compressed EVA midsole and integrated TPU shank.
ACTIVITY: Hiking / Trekking
FAST AND LIGHT
Minimalist, high performance and light weight, for rapid travel in variable conditions.
HIKING AND TREKKING
For technical hiking, trekking, durable and protective designs for remote and varied conditions.
Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
FOOTWEAR OUTSOLE CONSTRUCTION
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
- Compressed EVA foam midsole and integrated TPU shank increases agility, stability and confidence underfoot
- Optimized mid height provides ankle support
- TPU toecap provides protection from abrasion
FOOTWEAR LINER CONSTRUCTION
- 4mm thickness OrthoLite™ 3D moulded insert
- GORE-TEX membrane
- Cordura® mesh
- TPU high abrasion protection films