This three-quarter length jacket is long enough to keep your shorts dry, while the cut and articulated sleeves still allow full freedom of movement. The gusseted cargo pockets are generous for refuelling while on the go.
Weight: 570 G (Medium)
- Waterproof/breathable three-layer Synapse fabric for durable performance
- Seam sealing done in our Melbourne factory
- No shoulder seams for better weather protection and durability
- Roomy, adjustable hood with wire brim moves with your head so it doesn’t limit your vision
- Large YKK zips for ease of use and durability, with storm flaps for weather protection
- Waist drawcord keeps warmth in
- Velcro sleeve cuffs are secure and easy to use
- Two generous cargo pockets
How to take your measurements
1. Chest: measure around your chest, holding the measuring tape under your armpit.
Note: for an accurate fit, measure yourself whilst wearing your thickest mid-layer. This ensures your jacket fits well as part of your layering system.
Synapse waterproof/breathable fabric
We choose Synapse® waterproof/breathable fabric for its performance and durability. This three-layer fabric has a bonded waterproof/breathable membrane protected by a hard-wearing, water-repellent face fabric lined with comfortable tricot material. It is made using techniques developed in the industrial sector – where durability really counts – and is as tough as they come, designed to withstand long-term exposure to harsh environments.
One Planet Synapse garments are designed for durable performance – no matter the weather conditions, they can take it.