From a Grand Canyon raft in 1984 to docks, stoops, and sidewalks around the world, one of Teva's very first sandals stands as a testament to timeless comfort and utilitarian style. Finished with earth-friendly Unifi® recycled polyester straps that stand up to abuse while keeping plastic waste out of landfills.
- Quick-drying strap made from 100% recycled plastic using traceable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®; these sandals save 4 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills.
- The Universal Strapping System™ and earth-friendly recycled polyester webbing supports your foot and stands up to abuse
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- Robust EVA footbed for enhanced comfort built for all-day wear
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction.
- Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials
- Best for: all-day wear, activities in the modern outdoors
- 100% Textile
- GENDER: Women
- WEIGHT: Half Pair Weight: 153g
- MATERIAL: Starting in 2020, 100% of our iconic straps are now made using recycled plastic. We're still selling through older inventory for a short period of time, so thanks for your support as we work to make our footwear as sustainable as possible.
You may return unused and unwanted products within 30 days of purchase. If the product in faulty and needs returning please contact us at email@example.com or 0466 906 167
If you need to return a product please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org 0466 906 167
Postage is free and posted via Australia Post for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 are given the following options.
Standard Australia Post Delivery $7.95
Express Australia Post Delivery $19.95
For any postage questions please do not hesitate to contact us.