This Gore-Tex trail running shoe is created for winter use off-road and over long distances, for ultra marathon competitions and endurance training sessions.
The uppers are made from abrasion resistant, breathable, water repellent mesh and the lining uses the Gore-Tex Extended Comfort membrane to guarantee water resistance and breathability. The integrated lacing system uses a webbing stitched to the inner stretch fabric while the high frequency reinforcements remain on the external mesh fabric: this allows for an optimal distribution of foot tension and keeps the foot in check without compromising overall comfort.
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex® membrane for excellent protection from moisture
- HF reinforcements on the lacing harness provide a great fit
- Frixion® XF outsole provides amazing grip and traction on the trails
- Vegan-friendly shoes
- FIT: Medium/Wide
- DROP: 12mm
- WEIGHT: 410g
- UPPER: AirMesh / Abrasion resistant microfiber / HF lacing harness / TPU transkinetic heel stabiliser
- LINING: Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort / EZ-in™ heel pocket
- MIDSOLE: Injection moulded MeMlex / Nylon molded flex transfer shank
- SOLE: FriXion® XF with Impact Brake System™ and X-Axis™
- CUSHIONING: Midsole - 45A